For the Shoppie that shares her name, click here.
Gemma Stone is a special one-of-a-kind Shopkin made entirely out of crystal. She was displayed at the Toy Fair in New York from Feb. 14-17, 2015. She was auctioned off on Ebay starting at 3:00 pm PST on Nov. 30th and ending at 3:00 pm PST on Dec. 6th (The ending date, however, was extended). The auction started at $1.00. She was sold for $21,500. All of the money from her auction went to the Toy Industry Foundation.
Gemma Stone is a large crystal with big purple eyes, purple shoes, and a purple crown. She also has a pearl necklace on her head and a triple-layer pink pearl bracelet on both of her arms.
- Gemma Stone is currently the only Shopkin to have a specific eye color on the toy.
- Her name is possibly an allusion to the actress Emma Stone, and the word "gemstone".
- In a video done by YouTuber CookieSwirlC featuring the real Gemma Stone, the Shopkin appeared to be missing her top left eyelash.
- She is the first one-of-a-kind Shopkin, the second being Jenny Penny.
- She shares her name with an exclusive Shoppie that is based off of her.