|Preceded By||No Pain, No Gain|
|Succeeded By||X Marks the Shop|
- Apple Blossom aka Shopkins Holmes
- Cheeky Chocolate aka Cheeky Watson
- Strawberry Kiss
- Kooky Cookie
- Spilt Milk
- Lippy Lips (brief cameo on Strawbery Kiss's phone)
- Suzie Sundae (mentioned by Shopkins Holmes)
Kooky Cookie has gone missing!! Can you help the Shopkins Holmes and Cheeky Watson find Kooky in the Small Mart?
Shopkins Holmes and Cheeky Watson are sitting in their office when all of a sudden Strawberry Kiss bursts in and informs them that Kooky Cookie is missing! She begins to tell them that she and Kooky were at Small Mart when she got a call from Lippy Lips, and that when she returned Kooky had vanished. They all begin to search Small Mart for hints of Kooky's trail when Shopkins Holmes spots a splash of milk. The gang goes to question none other than Spilt Milk, and they go to question her. She states that he doesn't know anything about Kooky's disappearance and that she just slipped in a puddle of her own milk and ran away so no one would think she's clumsy. Then Kooky Cookie bursts in and states that she had just gone out in Shopville this whole time!
- The majority of this episode is done in the classic film noir style.
- Shopkins Holmes and Cheeky Watson are parodies of Sherlock Holmes and John Watson, characters in classic detective novel series by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle .