The Shopkins appear to mostly be one solid color, and are much larger than the typical Shopkin. Some of the Shopkins in here appear to belong in the Fashion Spree range or a previous season, but many of them are new characters.
The toys come with a collector's guide and are divided into teams like any ordinary Shopkins season.
- Suzie School Skirt
- Bella La Ball
- Rhonda Ring
- Flippa Flops
- Kitty Flats
- Judy Jumper
- Tutusweet appears to be a re-named version of Tutucute.
- Teenie is not only Teeni 1 from the Fashion Spree, but also Tiny 2.
- All the shoes come in pairs, whereas in the actual seasons they come single.
- Prommy does not resemble Prommy from Season Two, but rather Beverley Heels.
- The rare McDonald's Shopkins have a unique finish while the rare Shopkins from seasons have normal finishes.
- Shopkins McDonald's toys are much larger than standard Shopkins toys.