Shoppies is a Shopkins doll line that was originally released in October 2015. These fun and cool shopkeepers each have a unique personality, and their Shopkins and/or other Shopkins can be unlocked on the Shopkins app with the codes from their VIP cards.
In June 2016 the Season Three Shoppies were released. They include Rainbow Kate, Pam Cake, and Sara Sushi. One month later, a limited edition version of Jessicake was released for the 2016 San Diego Comic Con.
In August 2016, the Season Four Shoppies were released. They include Popette and a new Shoppie, Pineapple Lily who is exclusive to Target. They both come with playsets. The Kohl's exclusive Bubbleisha was released soon after with a re-colored version of the Sweet Spot.
In November 2016, a special edition Shoppie named Gemma Stone was released on November 25th as a Walmart exclusive for Black Friday. The Season Five Shoppies, Kirstea, and Pirouetta were released in December, and Lippy Lulu, who comes with the playset "Lippy Lulu's Beauty Boutique," was released in January.
In February 2017, four core Shoppies, Polli Polish, Daisy Petals, Lucy Smoothie and Cocolette were released. Five Join the Party Shoppies, Bridie, Rainbow Kate, Tiara Sparkles, Rosie Bloom, and a Toys R Us exclusive, Tippy Teapot with the Tea Party playset were also released that month. Two months later, the Wave Two Join the Party Shoppies, Pretti Pressie and Pineapple Lily were released.
In June 2017, four new Shoppies were released for Wave One of World Vacation. They include Jessicake, Macy Macaron, Spaghetti Sue, and a Toys R Us exclusive, Zoe Zoom, with her playset "Zoe Zoom's Selfie Stopover." Two core Shoppies were also released including Marsha Mello and Pippa Melon. In July, a new version of Peppa-Mint was released with the Gelati Scooter. A limited edition version of Bubbleisha for the San Diego Comic Con was also released that month.
In late August 2017, three new Shoppies were released for Wave Two of World Vacation. They include Bubbleisha, Coralee, and Sara Sushi. Two core Shoppies were also released including Blossom Apples and Melodine.
In September 2017, the Costco exclusive versions of Lucy Smoothie and Polli Polish were released with Super Shopper Packs as well as the Kohl's exclusive version of Pretti Pressie with a recolored version of the Party Game Arcade.
In October 2017, three new Shoppies were released for Wave Three of World Vacation. They include Donatina, Pinkie Cola, and Rosa Piñata. The BFF Travel Pack was also released, and it includes the World Vacation versions of Donatina, Jessicake, and Bubbleisha, and an exclusive World Vacation Rainbow Kate. One month later, the Walmart Black Friday exclusive Shoppie Skyanna was released with the Shopkins Jet. Around this time, an Amazon exclusive version of Pirouetta was also released.
In January 2018, five Shoppies were released for the first wave of Wild Style. The Shoppies included are Jessicake, Rainbow Kate, Lippy Lulu, Pirouetta, and a Limited Edition Shoppie, Mystabella. Two Shoppies in larger packs were released as well including Bella Bow with her Shoppet Bowdie Bear and a Toys R Us exclusive, Mia Milk, with her Shoppet Maisy Moo. Also released this month were the Wave Four Core Shoppie which include Coco Cookie, Fria Froyo, Lemony Limes, and Makaella Wish.
In August 2018, the first wave of Lil' Secrets Shoppies was released which includes Donatina, Jessicake, Marsha Mello, Peppa-Mint, and Rainbow Kate with the Rainbow Kate's Bedroom Hideaway Playset. Also released this month were the first wave of Beach Style! Shoppies, which included B'Anchor, Palmela Tree, and Sandi Shores.
In September 2018, the second wave of Lil' Secrets Shoppies was released which includes Sia Shell and Tia Tigerlily. Also released this month were Costco exclusive versions of Macy Macaron and Bridie with Super Shopper packs and a Target exclusive Chandelia.
In November 2018, a new version of Bubbleisha was released with the Sweet Treat Truck Deluxe as a Walmart exclusive for Black Friday. One month later, the second wave of Beach Style! Shoppies was released, which includes Berri D'lish, Kokonut, Isla Hibiscus, and Popsi Blue.
In January 2019, a new version of Pippa Melon was released with the Frosty-Pops Scooter as a Target Exclusive. Also in this month, the first wave of Party Pop Ups Shoppies was released for Lil' Secrets Season Two, and they include Bella Bow, Jenni Lantern, Lippy Lulu, and Pearlina.
- Bubbleisha (Oct. 2015)
- Jessicake (Oct. 2015)
- Popette (Oct. 2015)
- Donatina (Dec. 2015) *Toys R Us Exclusive*
- Peppa-Mint (Dec. 2015)
- Rainbow Kate (June 2016)
- Sara Sushi (June 2016)
- Pam Cake (June 2016)
- Pineapple Lily (Aug. 2016) *Target Exclusive*
- Popette (Aug. 2016)
- Kirstea (Dec. 2016)
- Pirouetta (Dec. 2016)
- Lippy Lulu (Jan. 2017)
- Cocolette (Feb. 2017)
- Daisy Petals (Feb. 2017)
- Lucy Smoothie (Feb. 2017)
- Polli Polish (Feb. 2017)
- Marsha Mello (June 2017)
- Pippa Melon (June 2017)
- Blossom Apples (Aug. 2017)
- Melodine (Aug. 2017)
- Coco Cookie (Jan. 2018)
- Fria Froyo (Jan. 2018)
- Lemony Limes (Jan. 2018)
- Makaella Wish (Jan. 2018)
- Lolita Pops (May 2018)
- Pommie (May 2018)
- Summer Peaches (May 2018)
- Jascenta (June 2018)
- B'Anchor (Aug. 2018)
- Palmela Tree (Aug. 2018)
- Sandi Shores (Aug. 2018)
- Berri D'lish (Dec. 2018)
- Kokonut (Dec. 2018)
- Isla Hibiscus (Dec. 2018)
- Popsi Blue (Dec. 2018)
- Crystal Snow (May 2019) *UK Exclusive*
- Sunny Meadows (May 2019) *UK Exclusive*
- Riana Radio (May 2019) *UK Exclusive*
- Ellerina Slippers (May 2019) *UK Exclusive*
Join the Party
- Bridie (Feb. 2017)
- Rainbow Kate (Feb. 2017)
- Rosie Bloom (Feb. 2017)
- Tiara Sparkles (Feb. 2017)
- Tippy Teapot (Feb. 2017) *Toys R Us Exclusive*
- Pineapple Lily (Apr. 2017)
- Pretti Pressie (Apr. 2017)
- Jessicake (June 2017)
- Macy Macaron (June 2017)
- Spaghetti Sue (June 2017)
- Zoe Zoom (June 2017) *Toys R Us Exclusive*
- Peppa-Mint (July 2017)
- Bubbleisha (Aug. 2017)
- Sara Sushi (Aug. 2017)
- Coralee (Aug. 2017)
- Donatina (Oct. 2017)
- Pinkie Cola (Oct. 2017)
- Rainbow Kate (Oct. 2017)
- Rosa Piñata (Oct. 2017)
- Skyanna (Nov. 2017) *Walmart Exclusive*
- Bella Bow (Jan. 2018)
- Jessicake (Jan. 2018)
- Lippy Lulu (Jan. 2018)
- Mia Milk (Jan. 2018) *Toys R Us Exclusive*
- Mystabella (Jan. 2018)
- Pirouetta (Jan. 2018)
- Rainbow Kate (Jan. 2018)
- Candy Sweets (Mar. 2018)
- Donatina (Mar. 2018)
- Peppa-Mint (Mar. 2018)
- Pippa Melon (Mar. 2018)
- Valentina Hearts (Mar. 2018)
- Donatina (Aug. 2018)
- Jessicake (Aug. 2018)
- Marsha Mello (Aug. 2018)
- Peppa-Mint (Aug. 2018)
- Rainbow Kate (Aug. 2018)
- Sia Shell (Sept. 2018)
- Tia Tigerlily (Sept. 2018)
- Bella Bow (Jan. 2019)
- Jenni Lantern (Jan. 2019)
- Lippy Lulu (Jan. 2019)
- Pearlina (Jan. 2019)
- Cocolette (2019)
- Popette (2019)
- Chrissy Puffs (2019)
- Bubbleisha (Sept. 2016) *Kohl's Exclusive*
- Gemma Stone (Nov. 2016) *Walmart Exclusive*
- Pretti Pressie (Sept. 2017) *Kohl's Exclusive*
- Lucy Smoothie (Sept. 2017) *Costco Exclusive*
- Polli Polish (Sept. 2017) *Costco Exclusive*
- Pirouetta (Nov. 2017) *Amazon Exclusive*
- Cocolette (June 2018) *International Exclusive*
- Bridie (Sept. 2018) *Costco Exclusive*
- Macy Macaron (Sept. 2018) *Costco Exclusive*
- Chandelia (Sept. 2018) *Target Exclusive*
- Bubbleisha (Nov. 2018) *Walmart Exclusive*
- Pippa Melon (Jan. 2019) *Target Exclusive*
Shopkins: Wild Movie Only
- The Shoppies were originally going to be called "Shopettes."
- Peppa-Mint was expected to be released with the first three dolls as she and the original three were all shown in a prototype image, but she was released two months later along with Donatina.
- Jessicake and Peppa-Mint were originally going to be called Cuppycake and Creamie Queenie, respectively.
- In some Toys R Us stores in Southern California, the original set of Shoppies was released early on September 13, 2015.
- A year later, the Chef Club Shoppies were released early as well before their official September 24 release date. They were also found in Southern California, but this time at Wal-Mart.
- The Shoppie Pam Cake was released two weeks after the other Season Three Shoppies.
- Some of the Shoppies have an additional bow, belt or apron around their waist.
- Additionally, the World Vacation version of Bubbleisha comes with a fan while none of the other Shoppies in her wave have an extra accessory.
- Jessicake, Bubbleisha, and Peppa-Mint have the most variants out of all the Shoppies with a total of six variants each.
- Jessicake was the first Shoppie to have a second version released.
- The Lil' Shoppies Kristina Apples, Milly Mops, Queenie Hearts, Chelsea Cheeseburger, Pia Puzzle, Cici Science, Hollie Wood, Paige Pencil, Ballinda, Berribelle, Jellica, Kiki Crème, Violette, Marie Degree, Colorissa, Skatlyn, Ella Rain, Tilly Tulip, Fleur Mingo, Faith Feathers, Isabell, Wingona, Bub-Lea, Berri Cakes, Ria Ribbons, Harmony, Frusha Salad, Starlette, Bellafly, Sweetie Sprinkles, Princess Armanda, Cupcake Queenie, Gracie Feathers, Rowen Ruby, Queen Beehave, Glossie, Katie Pops, Moondream, and Princess Beryl are yet to be made into full-sized Shoppies.